Just a few days after actor, Williams Uchemba, walked down the aisle with his lovely wife, he’s already dealing with social media trolls.
A Facebook user, Kosi Ugo, made a Facebook post that went viral, stating that a certain Uche Williams marriage was ‘dead on arrival’ as he is secretly gay. The young man mentioned that the truth would soon be exposed the same way Ken Eric’s wife did him.
See the post below
The controversial post landed the Kosi guy in hot water. As it saw most social media calling on the implied name, Williams Uchemba, to prosecute the clout-chaser for slander.
However, Williams Uchemba has finally responded to the situation on his Facebook page.
“Someone brought something to my attention recently. I read it with amusement and decided to speak immediately. Usually I would ignore this but for some reasons I think its important to address it
Let me clarify the following
1. My name is Williams Uche Mbah not Uche Williams
2. For those of you calling my attention or linking me with the accusation in question, let me clearly state that I don’t know anyone by the name of Uche Williams.
3. If anyone has any accusation against me, Williams Uche Mbah, they should feel free to make it.
4. Anyone with an accusation against Williams Uche Mbah must ensure they have evidence to back it. Because if the accusation is false, I will respond with the full weight of every legal option at my disposal. Usually, I ignore fools and slanderers but in this case I am glad to make an exception.
5. This is the last I will speak on this issue until any accusation has been made directly to me. I just got married to the love of my life and we are planning our honeymoon. I dont have time to waste on foolishness. I dont like what I hate
One more thing, chasing clout seems like fun until clout turns around and bites you. And the greatest response to a cloutchaser is to ignore them completely.
God bless you all and have a lovely day.”