New born baby suffers lantern burn moment after delivery (Video)

New born Baby suffers lantern burn  it few moment after he was delivered in Calabar, Cross River State.

According to an Instagram user identified as Big Beezy, said the mother of the baby went to a herbal traditional delivery home to birth her baby due to lack of finance to go to a good hospital.

Big Beezy made it known that as at the time of the accident, there was power outbreak, a lantern was used to light up the room.

Mother of the baby identified as Mrs Okon stated that the lantern fell and cut fire just as the baby was making its entrance to the world on the 14 November, 2020. The baby was burnt and left with injuries.

The baby is already 4 days old since when the video was made and has been taken to different hospital for better treatment in Calabar.

See video:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.