South Korea actor and model Lee Min-ho is 33 today, 22nd of June, 2020.
Lee Min Ho who became really popular in Nigeria after he featured as Gun Jun Pyo in Korean series Boys Over Flowers in 2009 is currently trending on social media as some of his fans celebrate him on Twitter.
See some Tweets below:
It's his birthday!!!! Happy 34th birthday to Lee Min Ho 😍😍😍😍 pic.twitter.com/DrIeW1xvtC
— FitMedic 🇳🇬 (@FEMMY466) June 22, 2020
— ALHAJI OMO ILORIN👳👳 (@DRealIlorinBoy) June 22, 2020
Boys before flowers
Legend of the blue sea
The king eternal monarch( lastest project)
Y’all go check out Lee Min Ho’s works and see why we love him❤️ we can’t wait to have him on our screen again🥺#HappyLeeMinHoDay
— TAIWO🌸✨💥❤️ (@_Teewo) June 22, 2020
Ten things you should know about Lee Min Ho;
- Min-ho was in a coma for a month and had to stay in the hospital for nearly a year after a tragic accident in 2006
- For his contribution to society, Min-ho received the ‘Sharing Happiness Award’ in 2016 from the Ministry of Health and Welfare
- He always wanted to be a footballer but couldn’t because he broke his arm in a match in the fifth grade of elementary school.
- Min-ho is a huge gamer
- He loves Dogs a lot
- He is a model
- He is witty, playful and easy-going
- His breakthrough came in 2009 with the lead role of Gu Jun-Pyo in Boys Over Flowers.
- He can’t swim
- He just finished military service